Do you love Drupal? Are you so commited with it that you even dream about it? Are you one of the many who enjoys creating its own custom Druplicons out of anything, either a cake, cookie, Lego, wool or just any material which will allow you to create that perfect Druplicon show off your Drupal heart to any developer around? Here at La Drupalera we are real Drupal Lovers and that's why we have prepared this post for all of you, Drupal Community Members! There we go!
20 Best Custom Druplicons Found In Twitter
1) @chipway_en and "The elephant who gave birth to a drop"
2) Another bubbly Druplicon from @SpeakPR, who assures this lovely balloon looks even cuter in person.
3) @rteijeiro has baked an apparently jummy Drupal cake. Would you be capable of eating it?
4) Sometimes we need to prove we are sharing our life with the proper person. @grienauer received the perfect signal when his girlfriend prepared these tasty cookies for all the sprinters at the last Drupal Camp in Vienna.
5) @berkes printed this 3D Druplicon and took it with him to a #DrupalJam. Best companion ever!
6) In this occasion, @yanni_boi got his Druplicon stolen. Nevermind, he kept this Lego fort as a look-alike reminder...
7) Drupal for lunch? Why not! Mostly if it comes in this Druplicon-shaped cake | @e0ipso
8) And its all about Drupli-cakes! Look at these cute cupcakes some of the Drupal Community members had the pleasure to enjoy at WNY #Drupal mini-camp in Ellicottville
9) Some of you may even have little Drupal-kids who love playing with mum and dad favorite toy. Look at this custom Druplicon @DanielQvist and his 4-years-old daughter built on a Sunday morning!
10) You should assume you should start making the leave when you start seeing Druplicons in your beers...¡Or not! @mikebell_
11) Or maybe, after that point at which you star seen beerly Druplicons, you might just start Drupal-dancing as if there were no tomorrow. Should you get to this conclusion, do not hesitate asking @wunderkraut_se for some Drupal-street-dancing moves!
12) Then again the cakes -hangover, maybe?- Have a look at @RuZniki's perfect Drupal Afterparty Cake:
13) Sometimes you might have to rely on your daughter's cooking-habilities in order to get over that critical point. @bertboerland knows Drupal-cookies taste much better when cooked along his daughter:
14) On the other hand, some of us rely on GTD methods when we are in need on some productivity paths. @Draven3166 has been able to accomplish this knittered-Druplicon by following GTD rules. Or so he sais.
15) Have you ever felt so commited to Drupal that you would have loved to get handcuffed to it? Well, that's maybe quite extreme, but what about these Druplicon cufflinks @Judit_le sells at her online shop?
16) Anyway, if you ever decide to go down the extreme Drupal path, you might find @roskoliy_kirill's personal Druplicon army comes in handy
17) And if any Drupal battle ever tires you, why not trying a Druplicon cup of coffee like the one @ivangrynenko is having?
18) We are sadly about to finish this post, but we wouldn't like to do it without reminding you these all came from the love we feel for Drupal here at @ladrupalera. And yes, we also love cakes...
19) And after your reading finishes, you might feel like going out for a walk on the Drupal countryside like @freistilbox
20) Or you'd rather stay home knittering lovely crochet Druplicons like the one @abejitasorg took to Munich Drupal Con
And this has been all, folks! Hope you enjoyed it and, if you feel drupli-like, share it!
You will find several…
You will find several functions that you can make the
most of in a timesheet and also time tracking software.
One of the very best functions of a timesheet and time monitoring software program is that you will certainly be able to acquire detailed time tracking utilizing one of one of the most
intuitive user interfaces.
Here is my blog post - clicking here
If there is one industry…
If there is one industry that is booming with that financial
downturn it would be the night club industry.
The same task that has been true throughout the fantastic Depression holds authentic and this is the less money
men and women have the more they look for tactics to flee their issues and a night bar stipulates the perfect escape.
They can venture out for a night in city and input a fantasy world where they can consume, mingle, and
simply have a very good time if their power goes to be shut off elsewhere and without
fretting about their invoices. It's human nature; although
this could sound immature, or sticking your head from the sand
perspective - if merely for a couple of hours, Discover More Here.
My blog post - Scarlett