Drupal 10, one step closer
A few days ago the first alpha version of Drupal 10 was released, which is a new milestone in Drupal news.
Although there are still a few months left for its official release (planned for June 2022), here you can see the main new features of Drupal 10:
These are some highlights:
- Symfony version update (main reason for core updates every two years).
- PHP 8 as a requirement, forcing a current PHP version for security and performance reasons.
- New default themes, Olivero becomes the new main theme and Claro the new admin theme.
- Improvements in Layout Builder and Media.
- More tools in Core for decoupled developments.